- Stewart-Warner truck and automotive gauges.
- Winters industrial gauges.
- VDO gauges.
- Murphy gauges.
- Breeze constant torque hose clamps.
RATIO ADAPTERS AND 90 DEGREE ADAPTERS
- Assembled in various ratios to correct speedometer output when R.E.R. or tire size is altered.
|Click here for ratio adapter calculator|
- Oil pressure vacuum switches. These switches come in single or dual circuits (normaly open and/or normally closed) and are factory set at common 4, 15, 60 and 100 PSI, available in single and 2 terminal or 3 terminal for dual circuit. Normally open and closed referes to the contacts in the switch before pressure or vacuum is applied.)
- Temperature switches.
- These switches are single term and contacts are nomally open (set to close at factory set degrees).
- Switches used to activate warning lights alarms or engine shut down realys.